Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication
HuntVPN Documentation › Guides
To Enable Multi-Factor Authentication, start by logging in to my.huntvpn.com
- In the menu on the left, click on Settings
- Then click the Multi-Factor Authentication button
- Check the Authentication type that you want to enable and press the Save Settings button
Authentication by EmailSends a time-base one-time code by email which you need to enter during log in.
Authentication with Authenticator AppUse an authenticator app on your phone or table to enter a time-base one-time code during log in. The example below uses Google Authenticator, available on Google Play Store
- Check the Enable Authentication with an Authenticator App option and a QR Code will be displayed.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone or tablet
- Press the + add button in the bottom right corner and select Scan a QR code
Is this article helpful to you?